Who are we Looking For?
We are looking for an Assistant Kitchen Manager with experience in managing and working in a professional kitchen. Someone who can both lead a crew and prepare food to exact menu specifications with precision and consistency.
Your job will be to work with the management team in maintaining the company's standards and policies through daily tasks such as, but not limited to, creating meal portions, preparing food, cooking meals, cleaning and keeping a sanitized work area.
Who are we?
We are a family owned and operated business that started with a couple of bars on Northgate, moved to Downtown Bryan and opened a couple restaurants and are now working on expanding our brands into South College Station.
- A positive attitude
- Ability to handle stress calmly
- Ability to lead by example and motivate staff
- Accuracy and speed in executing assigned tasks
- Comfortable working with a team
- Comfortable in a fast-paced kitchen environment
- Excellent verbal communication and organization skills
- Must be able to lift at least 40 pounds on a regular basis
- Must be willing to work some holidays and weekends
- Must obtain a Texas Food Handler Certification